Giving a voice to people without one
"We are so blessed to have this technology and that Eric developed the wonderful app!
My husband really likes the app and hopefully get many years of use out of it. Thank you for developing it!
I can now have a conversation with my best friend!"
"Not being able to speak must be terribly frustrating, and typing takes two hands, a great deal of physical dexterity and specific skills not everyone has. Handwriting is more universal, which is what makes this technology stand out."
New SLP App – HandySpeech™ by Tom Kloiber
HandySpeech can help people with:
- Users write what they want to say in any one of 13 languages and the software converts the handwriting into speech.
- Handwriting-to-speech application makes conversation a reality for people with speech difficulties
- The only handwriting-to-speech application for iOS devices, it provides a unique opportunity for people with disabilities to be able to communicate.
- Assistive speech technology application that supplements or replaces speech for people with spoken language difficulties
- Assistive speech technology
- Easiest and fastest way to carry quick and casual conversation
- Multilingual support with 13 major languages in a male or female voice
- Adaptive learning of your writing patterns
- Context analyzer: automatic correction based on context
- User dictionary: words not in the main dictionary, such as rare names can be saved in the user dictionary
- Alternative keyboard input
- Cursive, PRINT, and mixEd handwriting style recognition
- Ability to write with your finger or stylus
- Use of simple finger gestures to insert special characters such as space and return.
- iPhone Support
- Phrases dictionary - users can save frequently used phrases
- Landscape support for iPad
- Voice speed control - users can slow down or speed up the speech
- Handwriting recognition enhancements
- Various fixes and improvements